Estate planning is the process of anticipating and arranging for the disposal of an estate. Estate planning typically attempts to eliminate uncertainties over the administration of a probate and maximize the value of the estate by reducing taxes and other expenses. Establishing a solid Estate Plan can be one of the most effective ways to lower estate taxes, avoid probate, provide for your family, & secure a legacy. At Capital Wealth Management, we will:
- Coordinate with your attorneys to implement a plan
- Retitle assets to reduce or eliminate estate taxes
- Retitle assets to avoid probate
Life Insurance is the most common Estate Planning practice
- A Protection Policy is used to pay a lump sum upon the insured’s death.
- An Investment Policy is used as another investment vehicle while covering an insured’s life.
Do you need a trust?
- A Trust is an arrangement whereby property (including real, tangible and in- tangible) is managed by one person (or persons, or organizations) for the benefit of another.
- Trusts help control privacy, spending, & estate taxes.
- We work with your attorney’s to determine if a trust is advantageous.